Monday, August 30

The Issue Strikes Again

Sunday morning Will and Daddy took a little ride to the Kriendlers to pick something up. On Monday, we got this email from Jason....

The Issue strikes again and we didn't even know it.  So when Lindsey gets home
she goes up to her room and comes down and asks me why her beta fish is on her
bed.  I immediately think, uh oh, Will dumped the fish out onto the bed!!!!
Luckily he just set the fish bowl on the bed and miraculously it did not spill.
But somehow he got a bunch of pink rocks out and had them all over.  Then he
found the almond extract fish bowl cleaner or something.  It was of course
empty.  I was a bit concerned that he poisoned himself until I read that it was
just some sort of extract and found a wet spot on the floor so I didn't call you
last night.  I hope he's still alive. (I looked in the instructions to make sure
there was no, "incase of ingestion, do blah blah blah")

So Lindsey gets home sees all of this and gets MAD. She starts crying and
tells Brandi she has to go to the store and  get more of this bowl cleaner.
Luckily Will didn't find Lauren's so we divert that disaster.  Then, through big
teary eyes she tells me next time Will is over to lock her door.  LOL



Of course, I was horrified. Poor sweet Lindsey has already been traumatized by seeing Will cut Ella's head open and went through that ordeal with us. Nevertheless, I think she is very thankful to have a SISTER!

To top it off, when I picked Will up from his first day of school this is what I walked into...


No comments:

Post a Comment