Tuesday, December 7

Ella...6 Years Old

Today Ella turned 6. Sigh. I am not sure what happened. I still remember thinking this little one was never going to be born. We finally induced, and she still took the whole day. Then, I remember bringing her home in Baltimore. We moved her to Portland when she was 18 months old, and she was amazing during the whole process. She is now on her third state and continues to be my little social butterfly. She loves to make new friends, travel and adores all animals. Happy Birthday Ella Belle!

She woke up to pancakes with powdered sugar and candles. Mommy came to school with a Happy Meal and brownie bites for the class.


I have collected Nutcrackers for the last few years. Ella just adores them as she does the ballet. When I spotted this one with pink and purple glitter I knew it was perfect to start her collection with. 


We're still not too sure about this one, but she got a Nintendo DSi XL for her birthday. (Daddy seems to be playing it the most right now.) 


Her favorite birthday cake is the same as Mommy's... mint chocolate chip ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins.


No comments:

Post a Comment