Thursday, November 18

Disney.... We are FINALLY here!

We decided to hit Magic Kingdom the first day. There were Magic Hours that morning. So, we were able to get into the park an hour early since we were staying at a Disney Resort at the Swan.


Right after this, we walked through to the castle. I made a little detour to the left with Ella as I thought that was the restaurant. I was just going to see if there was any chance of an opening during our stay. As I approached the podium I asked if there was availability. Then, the lady says, "Oh no ma'am. This is the Bibbidi Bobbity Boutique. We do hair, make-up and nails." 
AAAAAAHHHHHH! 
I looked down at Ella. Her eyes were lit up with stars. I knew that I made the WRONG turn, but there was no going back. I made an appointment at noon. She chose from 3 styles...Disney Princess, Disney Diva and Disney Pop Star. She chose Diva. She was so proud. Daddy almost had a heart attack.


Other highlights...
  • Will was a little hesitant of the first character meeting. It was Pooh and Tigger. Luckily, that changed before the character breakfast on Day 2. 
  • Ella loved meeting Rapunzel from the new movie Tangled that was to be released the next week.
  • Will crashed in the stroller and slept through Ella meeting the princesses. Belle asked Ella if Will was her 'little sleeping beast'. She didn't miss a beat and quickly answered, "YES!".
  • We stayed in Magic Kingdom for 12 hours the first day. We were in bed by about 10pm. That was our earliest night to sleep.





No comments:

Post a Comment