Thursday, October 7

Will's Sunshine Reports

When Will is at school, I get a 'Sunshine Report' when I pick him up. It's a great report that tells us things that he played with, things he did, quotes and other information. Here are some recent funnies...

Teacher - What is your favorite color?
Will - Yellow Raisins
Interesting point... Will has never had yellow raisins.

Teacher - What do you do when it rains outside?
Will - Umbrella

Teacher - Will loves art. His turn was over but he couldn't leave. He just sat there and his friends, "Let me help you. I can do it for you."

Teacher - Will remembers our routine and procedure. He washed his hands and said, "Now, I gonna find my lunch."

Teacher - Will loves Creative Movement and loves to jump.
Mommy - This is NO surprise!

Will loves to interact with his friends. He says some funny things just to try to start a conversation. He went up to his friend Kelso and said, "Kelso, Where are you? What's your name?".

Teacher - Will is so delightful and funny. He adds so much to our class. He is very enthusiastic about everything. He is always happy, upbeat, and attentive. We just love to have him in our class. We had chapel today. On our way to our room, he saw a water fountain. He was so happy, then shouted, "I see a water fountain." .

Teacher - I asked him about Ella. He said, "She is on the bus. Mommy is home, and she is happy.".

Teacher - He loves to pick up the play phone and say, "Hello. Hello."
Mommy- Apparently, everyone laughs when he does this. I think I may have a class clown on my hands. Just great!

No comments:

Post a Comment