Tuesday, October 12

Sorry. I can't resist.

I couldn't resist posting today's absolutely adorable Sunshine Report for Will...

Teacher - Tell us about your Mom
Will- She buys more milk for me, and she makes dinner.
Mommy's Commentary- Thank goodness. You know how these kids are. He could have said a LOT worse. HA!

Teacher - Will had a good day. Will loves Bubble Lou. Will says, "We have to feed Bubble Lou. He's hungry."
Will's very busy but very easygoing. He loves to interact with his friends and follows instruction very well.
Mommy's Commentary - What? Huh? Easy what? Follow what?

Teacher - He uses well structured sentences with right tense and verb form.
Mommy's Commentary - His language taking off is just amazing me. This is the same child who we were concerned with talking very little at age 2. It's just amazing how he talks in good complete sentences all of a sudden.

And, the best for last...

Teacher - Will loves dress-up clothes. He brings dresses and asks me to it on him. I guess having a big sister has a huge influence on him.

Will - My sister is a princess. She is a princess. (As he is pointing to one of his girl friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment