Saturday, June 4

A Weekend Guest

Ella was delighted to come home from her last day of school to find out that we were going to have a weekend guest. She was going to get to help take care of Caden. Caden is the extremely smart chocolate lab of our friends Misty and Chad. Ella was so happy and had so many plans for her and Caden. She usually makes these plans but most dogs do not play along with Ella so much. Caden was awesome though. Ella woke up bright and early every morning and took Caden out to catch the ball. Like most labs Caden is obsessed with the ball. So, Ella was her best friend.



Brian was out of town when Caden came over. He told me not to let the dog in the pool as she probably wouldn't get out... leave to much hair... blah blah blah. As you can tell, I didn't listen. However, I wasn't too bad. I let her in just a couple of times. Ella taught Caden to drop the ball in the pool to her, and she would throw it out in the yard for Caden to retrieve. They both loved the game.

The next afternoon when I got home I walked outside to find this while Brian and Will were in the pool...





I asked Brian why Caden was in the pool. He said that she must have 'fallen in'. Ha. She was so happy.

Will got out of the pool. Before I knew it, he was naked... again. Ugh. The funny thing was he was playing fetch with Caden. Caden did not mind at all that he was naked as long as he kept throwing the ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment