Thursday, October 13

Funny Story

Today Will got in the car and immediately said, "Mom, we do NOT drink from the toilet. That is SO yucky!"

My stomach dropped. I said, "That's right we do not drink, touch or do anything with toilet water. Did you do something with toilet water?"

Will, "No. Lilly drank toilet water."

I was grossed out, but I continued questioning and drilling in that we do not. He seemed to understand.

When we picked up Ella at school, Will told her the story and she about threw up and then began to giggle when she was sure that Will did not.

That night we were all in the living room. Ella and I were playing Connect Four. Daddy was watching the Rangers (the usual), and Will was just being silly (the usual). I said, "Will, tell Daddy what happened at school." He told him and Brian had the exact reaction I did. Brian was grossed out and began questioning him the same way that I did. Then, I said, "Will, you don't want to drink out of the toilet because then the girls won't want to kiss you." Daddy agreed and reiterated that point... "If you drink toilet water, the girls will definitely not want to kiss you." Then, Ella under her breath said...

"Well, Lilly might."

We fell on the floor laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment