Saturday, April 30

A Busy Saturday

Today we had a softball game. I had a baby shower. And, we had our first party that we bought at auction, Gourmet in the Garden. Busy but a very fun day.

First.. the softball game. The girls did great. Of course, I spent most of my time watching my little busy monkey. Here he is with his pals.. Mac, Jackson and Lillian


Next up.. the baby shower. 25 years ago we were inseparable. We were absolutely inseparable and were both devastated when I moved away. Since then we've reconnected. This is Christina and I at her baby shower. She will be having a baby boy in a few weeks, and I can't wait to meet him.


I didn't get any pictures at the party in the evening, but it was so much fun. It was at a beautiful home, and we met so many new people from BHE. The food was done by the Keelings, and it was fabulous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment