Monday, March 22

Spring Break

For Spring Break we headed down to Mississippi with the Schwertners to see Mom. It was a great week. The first weekend we went to the St. Patrick's Parade in Bay St. Louis. It was the perfect crowd for the kids. They had a blast...



Here are some recent pics of Mom's house. Most of you that are close to me know the ordeal that getting this house done has been, but it came out beautiful. We are so excited to go there to spend time with Mom for a very long time. 

Finally, a fireplace... Ugh! One of the many stories.

         

One of my favorite spots in the house. You can see my little man overlooking the water on the back porch.


The moment that made me so incredibly proud to be sweet little Kate's Godmother. She loves boiled crabs. It's like she's meant to be mine!


The girls at the Waveland Pharmacy Soda Fountain.



Love this... Aunt EC and Mom amazed by Will playing his games on my iPhone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment