Monday, August 23

Ella's First Day of Kindergarten

I am not sure what has happened, but my little baby girl started Kindergarten today. She has grown up so fast. We went through all of this cuteness...


And today there was this..
 



We are so very proud of our Ella. She loves school and loves making friends. She's very excited and ready for Kindergarten.

Yes, Mommy left the school and cried just like I did the first day that I send her to preschool. But, I still to this day thank her first teacher, Teacher Kim. She was so wonderful for Ella and showed her how wonderful school could be. She also taught me that my Ella would never forget about her Mommy either. Here is my smiling girl running to me after school. Then, we went to get some ice cream, and Ella got a pillow pet. She has begged for this FOREVER!

3 comments:

  1. I shed a couple of tears looking at Ella's baby and toddler pictures. Time is passing so quickly!! Looks like she had a great day and I love the backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the purple backpack! My son is going to daycare this fall. I have to get him a back pack too...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, I found you via FlyThroughOurWindow. :) Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete